Now to the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
1. I am not a self-starter! I started blogging because Batya had her blog set to receive comments only from other bloggers. So I dutifully opened a blog to leave a comment.
2. I don't always pay attention to detail! Almost immediately I forgot what I called my blog and had to open another one. So somewhere there is a orphaned blog looking for a blogger.
3. I don't mind admitting I don't know everything! I have been seeing people do memes and although I knew what people do when they do one I never knew what the word itself meant. But isn't that why the good lord gave us Google? So here it is:
The term Internet meme is a neologism used to describe a catchphrase or concept that spreads quickly from person to person via the Internet. ... (courtesy of: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme)which sort of sounds like the flu, doesn't it?
4. I have been in Israel a long time! How long? So long that I remember when folks here in Israel waited (sometimes 7 or more) years for telephone lines to their homes. When you wanted to tell someone something you went over and left a note on their door (or maybe actually found them at home).
5. You can see me in a movie with Yehoram Gaon. I am in Independence Park in Jerusalem baby-sitting a bunch of lovely blond kids. One of them is doing a somersault on the grass. Today she is a doctor.
6. I am a really objective judge of children. My grandchildren are the best looking and most intelligent bunch of kids on the planet.
7. I can't carry a tune very well. But that doesn't stop me from singing.
8. I can't draw very well either. That has stopped me from drawing.
9. I have never been to Mexico! But my grandfather's brother went there and I do have some cousins there.
10. I hope no one ever tags me again. I have run out of concepts to spread quickly over the Internet.
Like I said, I tag My Right Word, Life In Israel, In the Pink, Frum Satire and three others who I will have to think of after I post this.