Does this mean I have arrived? Both Batya and Leora 'tagged' me for this meme. So who am I to be a spoilsport. Here goes:
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
And here are my seven facts:
1. I was hoola-hoop champion on my block (115th Street) in 1959.
2. When I was a kid we had two pets, one a parakeet named Dinky who lived around 10 years and the other a turtle named Tommy (very original) who was donated to the Bronx Zoo sometime in the late 60s.
3. I spent 20 years on a moshav in Ramat Hagolan.
4. In Ramat Hagolan I taught English.
5. I solicited a $2 donation 'to help Israel' from Bill Cosby (in front of Ripley's Believe It Or Not in Times Square) in June 1967.
6. I have lived in Israel since 1967.
7. I am very tall but Michelle Obama is taller than me.
West Bank Mama